Goat's Cheese and Tomato Tarts
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1kg tomatoes
- 3 fresh goat's cheeses
- 250g readymade puff pastry
- 6 black olives
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flour to dust the cutting board
- Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Pre heat the oven 180°C/gas 4.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- With a fork, mash the goat's cheeses.
- Cut the puff pastry into 6 circles - 10cm diameter - and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake the pastries for 5 minutes. Let them cool.
- Spread the goat's cheese paste over the pastries, and place the tomato slices on top.
- Dust with herbs and put an olive in the centre of each tart.
- Bake in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Pour a little olive oil over the tarts, and some black pepper.